The Halls

The Halls
Dathan, Amy, Kaylee, Logan and Daniel

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
-Philippians 4:13

My My My, it is a new year with so much that I am considering about my life.  I have many things that I need to work on that I pray God will help me with in 2012.  I could call them resolutions or I could call them... what I am suposed to work on.   One of the things that I truly know I need to work on is... more time in the Word of God....
Daily devotions and reading



I definately want to improve my role as a wife and mother. I love my husband and children but I can sometimes allow things to get out of order and miss the mark on my priorities.  Yes, some would see me as a loving wife and caring mother but it is hard sometimes to manage all of the roles and in God's order.  My husband, then my children and then my parents and family!









 
Another thing that I know is much needed is increase in exercise and healthy eating to get my body into a more healthy condition for serving the Lord in all areas of my life!  I have to laugh at the comic relief above as I feel like the bottom picture.  I hope to gain endurance ability in 2012.




I also need to work very hard to reduce stress at work and at home.  Having a job like mine can take a persons emotions on a really exciting rollercoaster but the excitement does not always feel all that wonderful... Somedays I get off and am ready to get back in line and go again... Other days I feel like I could collapes from nausia... And then there are those days that I just think avoiding the theme park all together would be the best option.  But I know that with God all things are possible even my intertwined life filled with curves, flips, uphills and downhills. 



Next and finally I hope to improve my role as a friend!  I hope to be the kind of friend that people can trust and turn to when they need someone.  I hope to do kind acts with out any expectation.  I hope to help my friends remain accountable to God's call.  I hope to be the kind of friend that many of my friends have been to me.  




This is my plan for 2012.  I am sure there are many areas I am forgetting and many that will naturally grow based on the above, leading bible study, teaching Sunday School, volunteering, missions etc...  Whatever the case I just want to be well rounded and do my best in all that I do.  Knowing that perfection was only achieved by The Lord Jesus Christ on this side of Heaven.   I tend to be a perfectionist and people pleaser and that is not at all what the above is about.  What I hope to e is a God Pleaser.  I want to honor Him in all of the above areas and by doing that and keeping Him at the top of my focus, my family relationships, my job, my health, my friendships and my life in general.  Through Him all things...



And looking at them Jesus said to them, "With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
-Matthew 19:26














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.