The Halls
Dathan, Amy, Kaylee, Logan and Daniel
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
missing Kaylee but loving all 3!
Well it has been almost a week since I have sweet my little girl! I miss her but I know she is having a great time! Kaylee has been in Concord with friends. I have enjoyed some one on one time with Logan though. We watched Beauty and the Beast last night. Not his pick but it was on at bedtime and it got me to lie down on the bed and cuddle so he was okay with it! Logan is my little cuddle bug! Funny, I was singing the songs and would mess up the words and Logan would say... It's okay mom you have not seen it in a really long time! haha Daniel is my rotten mess! haha! He is picking up words now and of course mumbling sentences that only he understands but he is quite serious when he says them! I tell you I am so blessed to have 3 amazing kids. As different as they are they are all just perfect! Even when they drive me bonkers! It is late so I am about to find my way to bed but I just had to post about how much I love my kids! I absolutely adore each one of them individually and the group as a whole! I just pray with all of my heart that I will live a legacy that they can look up to and follow as an example of how to live Christ Centered lives! Some days it is so hard. Daily stress at work, stress at home, business, exhaustion sometimes, it is easy to slip and not be the example I desire to be! I truly thank God for grace but I do not want to create reasons to need it! I pray that I will think before I act and speak! I pray that God will help me do that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.