The Halls

The Halls
Dathan, Amy, Kaylee, Logan and Daniel

Friday, June 25, 2010

Well it has been around one year since I blogged. I spent the evening yesterday on myspace reading blogs that I wrote over 2 years and realizing how much I enjoyed it. It is true that few people read it but it was for me. A place to put my thoughts. Interesting this year has been one of the most difficult yet amazing years of my life and I have not put any of it on paper. I will certainly blog the update later. For now, I am getting started with this lovely place I will call mine. Somewhere to place my thoughts so that once again in 2 years I can sit one night and read back through the days of my life! I was amazed as I read through my own spiritual growth with in the blogs between 2006 and 2009. I am happy for those who may want to share in reading about my little ole life and spend time praying about the things that I place here... well even the things that I do not! I just love praying for you. If you let me know that you are here I will certainly include you in my prayers! Time to get started again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.